Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Beautiful Drakos, I have a few requests for y'all to help the DIvines out with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I always wished to have the following games remastered with custom tools:

An Elder Scrolls Online Private Server (I've got 1,500+ hours on steam and love it dearly) make things more fun, fair and stable
A Shadowbane Private Server (My Cousin Justin's favorite game) with tools to edit files and save time on writing things out
An Ultima Online Private Server (OG MMORPG that I never got the chance to play)
WOW WOTLK (My Favorite WoW Expansion)
OSRS But with next-gen graphics and custom tools and next-gen tech (UE5 and Houdini from SFX Labs)
Conker Live & Reloaded (Best OG Xbox game) (Mainly MP Remake it was sooo fun)
XIII (My brother and I's Favorite game growing up on console we used to play hours on the map (Plain Rock and Spads).)

My wish for these is to have them remade in Unreal Engine 5 with nanite usage, world partitioning, next-gen niagra vfx, metahumans that has 1st person, 3rd person, VR Support, gorgeous combat, familiars, fair systems for players to enjoy and have fun with pvp that's even better.

God bless all of you and enjoy the new age of mankind lovelies.

Love,

Alexander W. Greco

Back