Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hello boys

Reaction score
hello tyis is lee im not drunk and sic isnt drunk aswel, but my god the green stuffgf if gay it burns me isnsides i going now sic cant type now ok love you all my gf is talkin to me again this is sexy ex aka sexy exclamation the person that is yping now goodbye.

sic cn talk now goodnbye

his is sic talkin goodbye from ex,

-yo yo yo I'm 2wasted, This is fuckin awesome, .Cap u r a poop this is awsome we r pissed and happy. It is gr8 and Ex is wastewed. It's cool. we r havi n mint time cya later y'all

Reaction score
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

Reaction score
MentaL said:
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

My fav word :D

...im not alcholic...i can stop anytime i swear *cracks open another beer*

Reaction score
QuikS said:
lol so did u get drunk then

omg me and sic got sooo frikkin drunk lol
this guy had me drinking this green poop that was 68% alcohol i was fooked lol
took loadsa pics 2 will upload them when i get back home as im childminding atm
got pics of me drinking sic drinking, me almost dieing after the green stuff, sic being sick, short mov of sic being sick lol
sic crashed out on the grass in the rain sic alseep with lipstick all over him etc etc :D

Back