• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello everybody

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was developing on other games i want to wow but i got few question if someone can help i appreciate it.
Which best repack are released that's you can suggestion to me to start working with it?
Does if i need stable files, addons i have to pay for files or everything are released for free?
Which rates players would like low/mid/high?
Hope that i can get a answers to my questions.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I can't answer the rest of the questions, but I can tell you that everything on RageZone except MU and Maplestory are cost-free. If anyone tries to sell or buy files here they will receive a 30-day ban from me.

This thread may stay out here as a [Discussion] or may moved as a [Help] thread, depending on the rest of the conversation here. I haven't decided yet, so keep that in mind.

Back