• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello Was Sup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi this is my like 50th time cruseing around this forum and i finally decided to do and intro....

My name is Blaken and i come from a guild known as
Guardians Of Paradise....

I am the guild leader for the time being and manage my own teamspeak server so all of our guildies can talk....

when i first got into MMOs i play Flyff and eventually find my Guild on a game called Shaiya.... Where i moved up in the ranks and the Old Guild Leader made me the leader untill she gets settled in her new house.... Because of some dissonance in the guild 4 or 5 of our members left.... I am still trying to contact them.....

If anyone is interested in joining check out our website

and if you would like join our teamspeak server...

The adress is 66.159.174.53
the port is 9987

Feel free to join in to just talk or join the guild....

Back