Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm the new moderator who got assigned to Dragon Nest 1 month ago and, just like my predecessors, I'd like to introduce myself briefly here, so you know who I am.

I'm originally coming from the Ace Online section but played Dragon Nest in the past. So I'm getting familiar with some DN Server stuff atm. using the great resources that can be found in and around this section.

Just wanted to let you know that the section is being under active moderation again! :8: So if you have any request, want something to get more attention, want to point something out, want to change anything in the forum or it's structure or have any other suggestions, let me know.

There wont be any big changes at the moment. Some cleaning up here and there... The previous moderators did a fantastic job and I'm just maintaining/following their path.
There have been some global rule changes, so it would not be bad if you'd re-read the section rules :)

Cheers,
Future

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Welcome , try to revive the community :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The noobs are emigrating from ace :thumbdown: (xD)

Loyalty
Reaction score

Tis I agre , what a noob Future is! :kiss:

Jokes aside , this section has been given a splendid moderator and I hope he can motivate this section up , good luck buddy!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Looking forward for the time in this section.

Welcome , try to revive the community :)
The community doesn't look dead to me at all. But that's another topic.

We're not obligated to contribute to the section, as long as we do our job moderating it. This is not the only section I moderate. Moderators work in the background and don't necessarily post much. They support users with requests, etc. keep the sections clean of spam and other off topic stuff and make sure the rules are being followed. Which is a fundamental thing for productive development. This is my job and this is what I promise!

Feel always free to contact me via PM or let me know of any rule violations etc. using the report function! While I check this section and your reports multiple times a day, some decisions take some considerations and therefor delay a bit. Just stay tuned :)

Well well, kinda harsh xD The only noob emigrating from ace am I, myself, lately though :p

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
well i think he meant dead as the part where there isnt any kind of developments and there are only posts like :

"Help i cant run the files" and "How can i get past the enigma protection message".

but yea i do agree that the job as mod is to keep it clean and organized so welcome to this section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back