Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Let me begin by saying that i'm not very good at introductions, and that my english may not be that good, as i'm from Brazil.

Anyway, as i said before, i'm from Brazil. For the past 10 years i've been playing various MMORPGs, mostly out of curiosity, but once in a while some would caught my attention. Actually i'm into L2 and giving WoW a try.

Also, for most of the games that i played for more than 6/7 months, i've became interessted in how the servers for those games worked. So, for those games, i've set up a private server at my own home, just to do a little messing up :p

Now, i'm trying to set up a L2 server. I've got some great experiences with L2J and L2DP, but i wasn't that satisfied with the results. So, when i came across a private server running Hero1711's server and datapack, i began to search for info, and ended up here.

Well, that's it. Wrote a lot just to say that i ended up here searching for info on Hero1711's work.

Cheers!

Back