Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Joe, and as you can see, I've just joined RageZone. The forum looks extremely friendly, and very useful for gamers like me :p. I'm planning to set up a Habbo server and put together my own game in the next couple of years, which isn't going to be easy :p.

I live In the UK, the weather sucks, and it's quite boring. I want to go and live in the USA, or in Australia/New Zealand, as my friend moved there about 2 months ago :'(.

I play hockey and rugby, and I usually go swimming. I hate cross country (Long distance running), but I love nachos <3. I can be your best friend if you want me to, or your worst friend. I don't like spam. I DO like proper use of vocabulary and proper use of the english vocabulary.

If you want to talk to me on MSN then just add Schmope@hotmail.co.uk

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm Glad to see some proper grammar and spelling again. Anyway, welcome to RaGEZONE. As long as you abide by the rules, I'm sure everything is going to work out fine. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sure it is :p. I'm taking it you like pie?

Nice signature BTW, I do graphics as well :)

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it is :p. I'm taking it you like pie?

Nice signature BTW, I do graphics as well :)

Well actually, the first 3 letters of my name are Pie as my full name is Pieter. But everyone called me Pie, so thats how I ended up with Pieman. :p Thanks for the comment by the way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well actually, the first 3 letters of my name are Pie as my full name is Pieter. But everyone called me Pie, so thats how I ended up with Pieman. :p Thanks for the comment by the way.

I NEVER would of guessed that o_O.

Back