Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hello.

Reaction score
For all this time of me being here, I don't remember making an introduction, so I might got ahead and make one now.

Been lurking RZ since 2005-2006. Did not become a member till 2007 as I needed to download MonsterSetBase.txt for MU Online, and in order to download an attachment, I had to be a registered member.

Been here'n'there. Lurking in MU Online section, then found out about such game called FlyFF, moved onto FlyFF. Seen how pretty much FlyFF section evolved. Seen a lot of people get promoted/demoted. Seen a lot of drama, of course. ;)

Later on moved on with my life, did not have time to mod anymore, so I've resigned. And been a member since then. Contributed the most I could. Thats all.

Anyways, on a good note, trying to learn Terminal now, playing not enough dota and still deciding what I should do with my life..

Cheers for your time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So where have you actually been (Besides being banned due the drama)

Anyway it's good to have you back anyway hopefully are you now able to stick around a little bit longer without being banned for no reason anyway - I remember when your account mine got changed too from Spruitje to brousil sprouts and when i was banned my name got changed to Flameingskull and all that non-sense.

Back