Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hells/InsanityFlyff Scamming Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to bring light on a situation that has gone on way too long. Hells(the InsanityFlyff Administrator) has been scamming developers since 2008. He often commissions a developer to do some work for him(let's say for example, a website), promising decent payment. Then, after the developer sends him the work, Hells will do one of two things.

1. He'll force the developer to do additional non-related work before he pays the developer the money that was promised for the original assignment, even though the original assignment was completed as he specified. In one case I heard about, the developer complied with his requests and Hells still didn't end up paying him.

2. Hells will pay the developer for the work as promised. However, later he'll blame a completely unrelated issue on the developer and then initiate a chargeback with Paypal. I remember once an associate of mine used a script to spawn items via an exploit in-game. Hells then proceeded to fire his web developer and initiate chargebacks for the money he sent the web dev, even though there was no exploit in anything the webdev made him. Hells fixed the exploit BEFORE firing the webdev, proving that Hells was just blaming the exploit on the web dev so he could get his money back.

I request you to post your opinion on Hells and his administration here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/hiring-now-hiring-c-coders-897570/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To speak for myself, and I'm sure a few other people, if the moderators close or delete this thread, it shows that these moderators don't care about the developers here. Mootie is trying to warn these developers, and Mootie isn't lying in these allegations.
Just keep the thread here. Don't be a hypocrite. Hells has already been banned (see this thread for original thread he was exposed and banned in) from RaGEZONE once, which in this case, he's breaking a global rule by evading bans (#26) for the exact reasons Mootie has brought up here.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've worked for Hells many times as web developer and 2d dev. I always found him serious and we never had problems.

#edit:
I'm seeing how the thread is going on, so I think it's useless to add anything to my post, belonging the confirmation of what I've wrote already. Enjoy flaming and following other opinions guys.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to bring light on a situation that has gone on way too long. Hells(the InsanityFlyff Administrator) has been scamming developers since 2008. He often commissions a developer to do some work for him(let's say for example, a website), promising decent payment. Then, after the developer sends him the work, Hells will do one of two things.

1. He'll force the developer to do additional non-related work before he pays the developer the money that was promised for the original assignment, even though the original assignment was completed as he specified. In one case I heard about, the developer complied with his requests and Hells still didn't end up paying him.

2. Hells will pay the developer for the work as promised. However, later he'll blame a completely unrelated issue on the developer and then initiate a chargeback with Paypal. I remember once an associate of mine used a script to spawn items via an exploit in-game. Hells then proceeded to fire his web developer and initiate chargebacks for the money he sent the web dev, even though there was no exploit in anything the webdev made him. Hells fixed the exploit BEFORE firing the webdev, proving that Hells was just blaming the exploit on the web dev so he could get his money back.

I request you to post your opinion on Hells and his administration here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/hiring-now-hiring-c-coders-897570/

I`m sure there is plenty of people here who worked and work for me who disagree with your Mootie.

1. You are competitive server owner, it is only natural to envy and want to bring me bad reputation on the forum.
Proof :
2. You have personal issues with me, while i never done any thing to you, you and your "associate" not just him, have tried several times to attack/inject/crash my server over the years and you have done this because of your personal issues with me and the fact insanity has been your number 1 competition in flyff private server world and now that your server has been closed and your "associate" server is far behind of what your main server used to be your hate grew even bigger against me.
Proof :

Here is more proof , i even worked with freelancers and look at their feedback about me :

All are positive except one from this person :

Who has only 2 compelted projects both with bad reputation.

So Mootie, i provided so much proof of my value as a employer, please provide your proof not just words.

To speak for myself, and I'm sure a few other people, if the moderators close or delete this thread, it shows that these moderators don't care about the developers here. Mootie is trying to warn these developers, and Mootie isn't lying in these allegations.
Just keep the thread here. Don't be a hypocrite. Hells has already been banned (see this thread for original thread he was exposed and banned in) from RaGEZONE once, which in this case, he's breaking a global rule by evading bans (#26) for the exact reasons Mootie has brought up here.

That whole thing was a total misunderstanding and i simply did not want to pay that low amount of 70 USD to that person because of the fact me and that person did not understand each other correctly from the begining.
Due to the fact he had a better reputation then me everybody decided to go on his side and i did not knew how to hold my temper and got punished for it.
Also about the evading bans this has been discussed many times before and the RageZone administration gave me a pass on this one, as you can see i am here for a long time and the fact i have not been re-banned should tell you some thing.

You are just another Mootie follower so i understand why are you doing this, as i personally do not know you and never had anything to do with you before.
So unless you are one of the so called developers i scammed please provide the charge back screenshots from paypal that Mootie is so proudly talking about.

There are people like BlueOwner and many others who i prefer to keep anonymous until they decide to back me up on their own free choice who have worked with me over the years and we always understood each other correctly and got paid fair and square for every single work they done for me.

P.S. Mootie just for your understanding, closing my team recruitment topic will do no harm to me, i already got plenty of developers who i work with, the fact i keep that topic alive is to search for more unique and talented people to have contact with and work with in the future.
Its not just a topic opened cause i am desperate to find a c++ coder, so your whole aggressive attack over that topic is pointless.
Look at this :

You think a scammer of developers and such "hated" person by all would accomplished all that despite all the attacks coming from you , your associates and the rest of the competitive servers ?

I ask you nicely, mind your own life, take care of your problems with the police for hosting in the USA (who does that, who host and starts a company for illegal activity such as this in the USA and actually thinks he would get away with it) and simply concentrate on more useful things rather then try to destroy me all the time.
You see me desperate making posts all over the ragezone forum and other forums that i won`t mention trying to destroy or talk bad about you and your servers ?

No man, i too busy concentrating on my own stuff thats why i reached nr.1 again and thats why i will always be one step ahead of the others.

Please stop harassing me dude :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why is everyone about money money money in Flyff private servers?
It is illegal to make money from private servers.
I never got payed and I never ask money or accept offers where I earn money.

People like Hells Destroyed the community

A private server is about the community having fun not about earning money!
Sure is fun to have lots of players donating to keep the server running
That is what you donate for.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
I`m sure there is plenty of people here who worked and work for me who disagree with your Mootie.

1. You are competitive server owner, it is only natural to envy and want to bring me bad reputation on the forum.
Proof :
2. You have personal issues with me, while i never done any thing to you, you and your "associate" not just him, have tried several times to attack/inject/crash my server over the years and you have done this because of your personal issues with me and the fact insanity has been your number 1 competition in flyff private server world and now that your server has been closed and your "associate" server is far behind of what your main server used to be your hate grew even bigger against me.
Proof :

Here is more proof , i even worked with freelancers and look at their feedback about me :

All are positive except one from this person :

Who has only 2 compelted projects both with bad reputation.

So Mootie, i provided so much proof of my value as a employer, please provide your proof not just words.

That whole thing was a total misunderstanding and i simply did not want to pay that low amount of 70 USD to that person because of the fact me and that person did not understand each other correctly from the begining.
Due to the fact he had a better reputation then me everybody decided to go on his side and i did not knew how to hold my temper and got punished for it.
Also about the evading bans this has been discussed many times before and the RageZone administration gave me a pass on this one, as you can see i am here for a long time and the fact i have not been re-banned should tell you some thing.

You are just another Mootie follower so i understand why are you doing this, as i personally do not know you and never had anything to do with you before.
So unless you are one of the so called developers i scammed please provide the charge back screenshots from paypal that Mootie is so proudly talking about.

There are people like BlueOwner and many others who i prefer to keep anonymous until they decide to back me up on their own free choice who have worked with me over the years and we always understood each other correctly and got paid fair and square for every single work they done for me.

P.S. Mootie just for your understanding, closing my team recruitment topic will do no harm to me, i already got plenty of developers who i work with, the fact i keep that topic alive is to search for more unique and talented people to have contact with and work with in the future.
Its not just a topic opened cause i am desperate to find a c++ coder, so your whole aggressive attack over that topic is pointless.
Look at this :

You think a scammer of developers and such "hated" person by all would accomplished all that despite all the attacks coming from you , your associates and the rest of the competitive servers ?

I ask you nicely, mind your own life, take care of your problems with the police for hosting in the USA (who does that, who host and starts a company for illegal activity such as this in the USA and actually thinks he would get away with it) and simply concentrate on more useful things rather then try to destroy me all the time.
You see me desperate making posts all over the ragezone forum and other forums that i won`t mention trying to destroy or talk bad about you and your servers ?

No man, i too busy concentrating on my own stuff thats why i reached nr.1 again and thats why i will always be one step ahead of the others.

Please stop harassing me dude :)

You accomplished #1 position because of persistence and unethical treatment of your developers. Sure, some of your developers you paid fairly, but I'm sure you've hired at least 30 developers in the time you've ran InsanityFlyff, the majority of which I'm confident you've scammed. I'm done though... You obviously won't listen to reason or even read my posts, so I give up. Enjoy your success, for what it's worth.

Reaction score
Why is everyone about money money money in Flyff private servers?
It is illegal to make money from private servers.
I never got payed and I never ask money or accept offers where I earn money.

People like Hells Destroyed the community

If you want superior quality, it costs money to "keep the server running".

Private servers are illegal, and when unique it takes money to maintain and develop or have any progress for that matter. Many, if not most private server owners on the international scene do it primarily for the money. Flyff has it's source leaked and there are like a bazillion servers, so it's few grand petty cash business and you have way too many competitors. Run any "unique" private server(s) where your only competitors are official publishers, and you'll realize why people are doing it for the gain.

You accomplished #1 position because of persistence and unethical treatment of your developers. Sure, some of your developers you paid fairly, but I'm sure you've hired at least 30 developers in the time you've ran InsanityFlyff, the majority of which I'm confident you've scammed. I'm done though... You obviously won't listen to reason or even read my posts, so I give up. Enjoy your success, for what it's worth.

*cough* success *cough*

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mootie only a video can describe how i feel about you ....

You are like the slender man ... o_O

Hint: it gets more intense from minute 4 until the end of the video

Inactive
Reaction score
Actually i can vouch for mootie's remarks, at least on #2.

Hells did this to me after seeing he would pay me outwards of a sum which i will not disclose, however after this he and his staff made up some pretty invalid and false lies and words were exchanged. He however tried to pull the paypal stunt with me and lost heavily due to it. I would be in fact still associated with andre and his development if he actually paid his bills on time. That's actually what started it. He constantly asked more of me then what he was offering or i was, non stop and then when told to pay up he got all defensive and found ways to try and "execute" me as a developer and a face in his community actually.

Also andre you can add your little bs recollection on what happened, personally i do not care but i do have the nice emails and logs and the paypal statement still till this day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look at this :

1st.) I know some people that have worked for you. You didn't pay them, nor on time.
2nd.) I'm honestly surprised that 300-400 players play your server. Especially, the donators. I remember in the past that you ripped donators off. Maybe you don't do the donations anymore?
3rd.) Pinoys and players of the flyff community do not want to restart on a different private server. Especially anyone that is too low or too high. Also, donators don't want their money to be a waste.
4th.) Sure, you have paid some developers, not all. Ie: "this poop sucks" - Then you don't pay for it, but still use it.
5th.) Your online count is a gigantic lie, making new players think "HOLY CRAP THIS SERVER HAS A LOT OF PLAYERS".

6th.) If 'Monster' was up, it'd be number 1 still.
7th.) All you care about is money. You don't even care about what happens on your server as long as you get the money.
8th.) A lot of your 'works' were actually ripped from other servers; back in the past. Then you charge people for them.
9th.) You go to other projects and try to steal their developers.

[/quote]

I concur. I thought in private servers, your supposed to have advantages over the Pay 2 win factor of retail. Guess not. Also, the donations Hells gets isn't just to keep the 'server running'.

Hells did this to me after seeing he would pay me outwards of a sum which i will not disclose, however after this he and his staff made up some pretty invalid and false lies and words were exchanged. He however tried to pull the paypal stunt with me and lost heavily due to it. I would be in fact still associated with andre and his development if he actually paid his bills on time. That's actually what started it. He constantly asked more of me then what he was offering or i was, non stop and then when told to pay up he got all defensive and found ways to try and "execute" me as a developer and a face in his community actually.

I was there at the time. True story. I remember how you fixed all those errors and gave him a decent source. In fact, when Hells didn't 'get his way', he cried in chat and told everyone your a terrible person, developer and et cetera. Quite funny how people stoop so low. Also funny how you still use his base.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually i can vouch for mootie's remarks, at least on #2.

Also andre you can add your little bs recollection on what happened, personally i do not care but i do have the nice emails and logs and the paypal statement still till this day.

You worked for me and got too greedy, i paid you over 2k USD in less then a month and when you saw that the server income is high you began asking for more and more, your work was poop comparing to what you was asking in $.
Not to mention you started your own server with my hard worked source and tried to gather the donators to go with you.
Was very hard times for insanityflyff those months as you thief made some damage until everybody realised you for who you actually are and everybody return to Insanity.
When i offered you a finger you tried to take the whole hand.

You are a thief,greedy person and lier. I will not reply to any of your topics no more.

Do not talk crap about my staff, they are a bunch of loyal and hard working people :), unlike you greedy thief.

1st.) I know some people that have worked for you. You didn't pay them, nor on time.
2nd.) I'm honestly surprised that 300-400 players play your server. Especially, the donators. I remember in the past that you ripped donators off. Maybe you don't do the donations anymore?
3rd.) Pinoys and players of the flyff community do not want to restart on a different private server. Especially anyone that is too low or too high. Also, donators don't want their money to be a waste.
4th.) Sure, you have paid some developers, not all. Ie: "this poop sucks" - Then you don't pay for it, but still use it.
5th.) Your online count is a gigantic lie, making new players think "HOLY CRAP THIS SERVER HAS A LOT OF PLAYERS".

6th.) If 'Monster' was up, it'd be number 1 still.
7th.) All you care about is money. You don't even care about what happens on your server as long as you get the money.
8th.) A lot of your 'works' were actually ripped from other servers; back in the past. Then you charge people for them.
9th.) You go to other projects and try to steal their developers.

I concur. I thought in private servers, your supposed to have advantages over the Pay 2 win factor of retail. Guess not. Also, the donations Hells gets isn't just to keep the 'server running'.

I was there at the time. True story. I remember how you fixed all those errors and gave him a decent source. In fact, when Hells didn't 'get his way', he cried in chat and told everyone your a terrible person, developer and et cetera. Quite funny how people stoop so low. Also funny how you still use his base.

You work for Defiance/ with Defiance nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you've scammed Ashton at some point.

Who`s Ashton ?
Post the screenshot proof of the scam, the charge back or what ever you talk about.

You know, i don`t get you guys, you spend so much time trying to destroy me when its obvious RageZone is not the only place in the world where developers can be hired.
There is only a small amount of people who read this forums and who read this topics.
Most of the are bored people like Mootie who got their server closed and got nothing better to do then to stalk people they hate ( me in this case ), people like Defiance who no1 wants around them because he is a traitor thief and greedy lier.
Defiance:
Still need money for food for your children you lier ?
Shall i send you another 500$ via Western Union cause you got emergency ?
You disgust me... you wonder why your server did not survive even if you used my files? its because you are a thief and greedy person Defiance and on top of all a LIER.

Inactive
Reaction score
Lol @ your source, i won't even respond to it other then this.

Pro job with the defines from "PARADOX" Ducking moron lol, also love all the notemarks from IGNITED as well, which proves you steal as well lol. Funny thing is, i don't need to back myself up against you. The answer is sitting right now in all of your .h files publicly viewable.

Your staff is far from hard working, however i must say they do that pro scumbag ethic of stealing you do so well at insanity. You have more stolen models, content and anything else which you did not pay for then anyone else or combined in the flyff server community other then possibly eclipse which steals from you lol.

So for you to call me a thief is absolutely hilarious at best, go do something productive for once in your "poor little orphan boy" life like reading a book on how to do something.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ your source, i won't even respond to it other then this.

Pro job with the defines from "PARADOX" Ducking moron lol, also love all the notemarks from IGNITED as well, which proves you steal as well lol. Funny thing is, i don't need to back myself up against you. The answer is sitting right now in all of your .h files publicly viewable.

Your staff is far from hard working, however i must say they do that pro scumbag ethic of stealing you do so well at insanity. You have more stolen models, content and anything else which you did not pay for then anyone else or combined in the flyff server community other then possibly eclipse which steals from you lol.

So for you to call me a thief is absolutely hilarious at best, go do something productive for once in your "poor little orphan boy" life like reading a book on how to do something.

Do you actually read what you say ?
You think you are a c++ coder or some poop ?
PARADOX defined ? IGNTED defines ?
You did few cloaks and defined them with ignited and call your self a coder you greedy thief ?

You actually believe your self when you say that InsanityFlyFF has stolen models and content ? that is the most retarded thing to say in a free world with google and released crap all over the forums for people to use.
I simply put up in my client everything i found useful and worth using.
Do you see me screaming around that other people use my client directly for those models and other content i using from the FREE WEB ?

How can you be so idiot ? :)

This little Orphan made it well unlike you and you 1 month lasting server with my full files back in that day.
You gave me a few months of struggle with your escapade but look who survived in the end you thief.

Reaction score
@Hells

Where is my money? :( I helped my several times
I also told you about your website exploit ones you got lucky I was so kind to tell that.

Since you pay developers :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Hells

Where is my money? :( I helped my several times
I also told you about your website exploit ones you got lucky I was so kind to tell that.

Since you pay developers :/

Give me your paypal i`ll send you 50$ for your trouble :)
and did i not pay you for the work you done on that instance? i gotta say i had some trouble with it and had to fix client crashes people had with client on your map but in the end i still use it and its pretty nice place to farm :)

Inactive
Reaction score
Don't steal eh? 10 seconds on the net search, funny thing is you even told the person later that you told the developer to goto their server to steal it lol. There's ton's of it online to, imagine that however i'll be kind and only post one so i don't crush your poor little orphan feelings.

Code:
http://www. elite pvpers .com/forum/flyff-p
server-guides-releases/2195017-release-g
low-system-4.html#post20857012

I also am a C++ coder and have helped quite a bit with a source that has been released here actually called LTD. Item defines and hard coded defines are totally different things, then again you have a intelligence level of about a 5 year old.

The only reason your server is online is because of false advertisement, gullible pinoy's and moron's like yourself as well as theft. I wouldn't be overly proud of that accomplishment.

I am done responding here, honestly a low life scumbag like you who continues to get a free pass from developers will eventually come to a end. Also ragezone is far from little in readers, it does have a bigger base then well 98% of the sites in the same scene. Get a clue space cadet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't steal eh? 10 seconds on the net search, funny thing is you even told the person later that you told the developer to goto their server to steal it lol. There's ton's of it online to, imagine that however i'll be kind and only post one so i don't crush your poor little orphan feelings.

Code:
http://www. elite pvpers .com/forum/flyff-p
server-guides-releases/2195017-release-g
low-system-4.html#post20857012

I also am a C++ coder and have helped quite a bit with a source that has been released here actually called LTD. Item defines and hard coded defines are totally different things, then again you have a intelligence level of about a 5 year old.

The only reason your server is online is because of false advertisement, gullible pinoy's and moron's like yourself as well as theft. I wouldn't be overly proud of that accomplishment.

I am done responding here, honestly a low life scumbag like you who continues to get a free pass from developers will eventually come to a end. Also ragezone is far from little in readers, it does have a bigger base then well 98% of the sites in the same scene. Get a clue space cadet.

I paid jopsi for his glow system way before he released anything related to it, people can ask him and he will confirm.
WOW you helped at the source called LTD ?!?!?
with what ? with source fixes from my old source that i shared with you and ended up releasing at public forums to "get revenge" on me ?

The only reason my server is online is because of bla bla bla... what ?!
Wow is you such an expert at why servers are online and at the top on top voting sites how come your server DONT EXIST ?
Smart butt.

I am glad you stop responding here because you only talk junk, just like Mootie you guys are all TALK no PROOF.

and for the ending :

If you look at the release date of that poop, 23-10-2012 and do some research you will notice insanity had the glow system months before that release.
Now look at this :

August 2012 that means 2 months before jopsi public release.

Please get lost.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why can't people just play fair and get along? These pesky conflicts with eventually be the downfall to all our hard work to give FlyFF a good developing environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back