• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] 3d Model

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

I've recently been involved into making / exporting 3d models to .sco / .scb to put them into the Eclipse engine.

Untill now I've learned already a lot. I succesfully putted a new gun into my Eclipse Studio in fps and TPS but there is only 1 problem I can't figure out to understand. / fix..

I can't get the weapon (a sniper) to work with attachments (in FPS). I figured out for the FPS model needs 2 more files; a .wgt and a .skl. I also figured out I need to rig the model in 3ds max and then I can export it to a .skl wich also creates a .wgt file but the gun then still doesn't work with attachments. I am claerly doing something wrong in the rigging of the gun -> making it able to have attachments..

I was wondering if someone here is able to help me out or give me some tips.. Ive been trying to make this work for days now..

I use Autodesk 3ds Max 2011.

here is a picture of how the gun looks now (in FPS):
d8kS5EQ - [Help] 3d Model - RaGEZONE Forums

I can give credits for helping me on the NewZ forums (Patch notes) etc..
I would appreciate your time for helping me.

Cheers,

Svena69

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back