Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] 5 Line Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't tell if something is missing or if I'm just an absolute potato today, but I've added the 5 Line Awakening from an old guide (not the one here on RZ, since that one didn't work for me for whatever reason).

The system is working as intended, items are getting 5 awakenings and get random values. The issue is when I log my character out and back in, the values for the awakenings all set to -0.

Anyone know what file I f*cked up? lol

Inactive
Reaction score
Can't tell if something is missing or if I'm just an absolute potato today, but I've added the 5 Line Awakening from an old guide (not the one here on RZ, since that one didn't work for me for whatever reason).

The system is working as intended, items are getting 5 awakenings and get random values. The issue is when I log my character out and back in, the values for the awakenings all set to -0.

Anyone know what file I f*cked up? lol

It's been confirmed that you are a potato.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm guessing the problem is on your database side? Have you tried updating the table where the awake values are saved?
I know this community doesn't like to spoon feed ppl but yeah, this is the help section right? If you won't try to help just don't say a thing. I think it's much better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The one I've released on here should work for the most part. The only things missing is changes that supports mail and some other database related things. But, if you're willing to go through the trouble into testing it and solving the issues, then it could be a solution.

Otherwise, the official v21.2 source should have it as well if you're able to differentiate and work between both versions of the source.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back