• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] a litle remeber

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok im back an i try to reopen a server 4.X and i dont remeber how to make auto update pach direct from web site i try all on my on pc it`s ok but after i upload te file on my dedicated server
the auto update its not worcking any more i try ftp, HTTP but its ghive me error pWkj3Y - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums
on ftp say to me cant log in on ftt
on http i have this eror internal aplicatin error
so what is cause this eror??

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[help] a litle remeber

Ok i se no one wnat to tell me what i do rong how i say i reopen my server agane but i have a isssue its difrent 4.3-4-4

on my 4.0 its ok and on 35 its worcking my auto update but on 4.3 and 4-4 its not so who cand help me a litle bit cant loadt_1 - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums pWkj3Y - [HELP] a litle remeber - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: a litle remeber

Ok i se no one wnat to tell me what i do rong how i say i reopen my server agane but i have a isssue its difrent 4.3-4-4

on my 4.0 its ok and on 35 its worcking my auto update but on 4.3 and 4-4 its not so who cand help me a litle bitView attachment 156063View attachment 156064

I don't think anyone purposely ignores you. It's just a weird error to get on the launcher.

You have both sources of the launcher, why don't you put a breakpoint into CAtumLauncherDlg::AtumMessageBox and see where that error occurs and then investigate on it?

Upvote 0
Back