[Help] A Small Question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does (exapmle: EXEC RANK_KNIGHTS) mean ?
what to do with it whats it for or smthing ...

i am using sql 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: A Small Question

EXEC = Execute
Rank_Knights = A procedure in the database that's going to get executed.

Putting it in your account logout procedure is like a way to update your Knights table automatically after relog. I would suggest putting the auto clan grade after relog code that I posted somewheres...

EDIT: Wait, found it. Go to ComputerName\SQLEXPRESS\Databases\KN_online\Programmability\Stored Procedures\Account_Logout. Right-Click Account_Logout, and press modify. Put the cursor thingy at the bottom of your procedure's code, and press Return. Then, copy paste this right below it and hit execute.

Code:
exec imbacodermyst
exec otonpsimgesi
exec np_icon
exec Rank_Knights

This will execute all of those Stored Procedures after a relog. Those stored procedures are associated with updating clan grades and such.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: A Small Question

i think im dumb or did not understand the cursor part

kirill113 - [Help] A Small Question - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's correct. Except you're missing the procedures needed to launch it, or they were renamed in your database...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correction.. witch one is renamed ? what is missing .. ? sorry im very new at this kind of stuff.. i onley remmember the sql 2000 a bit better than 2005 but now im gettiong use to the 2005

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't see. The error message was cut off at the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't see. The error message was cut off at the end.

Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'otonpsimgesi'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'np_icon'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.

Back