Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] About Connecting WinSCP to CentOS all followed based on Video TUtZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:kisss: i have already followed all the tuts in the video made by one member i really appreciate his work! now on the part where i should connect my WINSCP to linux! a problem occur :2gunsfiring_v1::busted_co

eroor.JPG - [Help] About Connecting WinSCP to CentOS all followed based on Video TUtZ - RaGEZONE Forums
eroor2.JPG - [Help] About Connecting WinSCP to CentOS all followed based on Video TUtZ - RaGEZONE Forums

how come i cant make WinSCP connect my CentOS? i have already disable VM network card,Firewalls,Ips like in the tuts but it cant connect please help me with this guys?

by the way is there possibility that it the problem occurs on what version of CentOS or VMware like VMware ACe?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes!! ive done it! all this days pain in the AZZ!! all i have done is reinstall my Vmware ace just install a normal VMware v6 then i setup my ip 192.168.0.168 for centos and for windows 192.168.0.137 my network is under router and i already setup my internet in centos without any problem just put yung DNS 1 and 2,disable firewall then install centos 5.2 then the time im eating my dinner about 10:30 pm

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes!! ive done it! all this days pain in the AZZ!! all i have done is reinstall my Vmware ace just install a normal VMware v6 then i setup my ip 192.168.0.168 for centos and for windows 192.168.0.137 my network is under router and i already setup my internet in centos without any problem just put yung DNS 1 and 2,disable firewall then install centos 5.2 then the time im eating my dinner about 10:30 pm

hai, u can read from;

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=424909&page=12

work in: 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, 4.x, fedora, fedora 9, ubuntu, etc

u use centos 5.1 or 5.2?
so yes, use 4.5

i had same problem.

Yes i use centos 5.2

I trying to use Centos 4.6

u can go to page 1 for all the files u need :)

Upvote 0
Back