Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(HELP) About Serverlist.txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what the first 2 digits on Tantra's Client are for?

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7

I'm guessing the "0" stands for the World Number, but what about the 2nd digit?

I am using 0 3 on a server, and i think it is the normal one, no item mall bug and gamelogin.php works.

0 6 bypasses gamelogin.php (I think) and has a different font

0 1 has that weird splash message on the top right of the client during login session.
and others have the item mall feature with "minimum purchase" and "discount when you buy xxxpcs"

My problem is that with 0 3 it communicates with gamelogin.php (I am using wireshark) and gamelogin.php returns either 0,1 or 2.

But when I am using a domain like "my-tantra.com/s_game/login/gamelogin.php" it gives of an error "Please connect again" even though the return is 0, 1 or 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what the first 2 digits on Tantra's Client are for?

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7

I'm guessing the "0" stands for the World Number, but what about the 2nd digit?

I am using 0 3 on a server, and i think it is the normal one, no item mall bug and gamelogin.php works.

0 6 bypasses gamelogin.php (I think) and has a different font

0 1 has that weird splash message on the top right of the client during login session.
and others have the item mall feature with "minimum purchase" and "discount when you buy xxxpcs"

My problem is that with 0 3 it communicates with gamelogin.php (I am using wireshark) and gamelogin.php returns either 0,1 or 2.

But when I am using a domain like "my-tantra.com/s_game/login/gamelogin.php" it gives of an error "Please connect again" even though the return is 0, 1 or 2.
the 1st number you mention is world number , the 2nd number is the country id , if you debug your zone.exe you will find the default country code of each number .
For Example :
0 (0) - Korea
0 (1) - China
0 (2) - Japan
0 (3) - Indonesia
0 (4) - Philippines
0 (5) - Taiwan
0 (6) - Mexico
0 (7) - Global

By addition if you check your DBSRV Folder CountryID.txt you can see what CoID dbsrv used.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the 1st number you mention is world number , the 2nd number is the country id , if you debug your zone.exe you will find the default country code of each number .
For Example :
0 (0) - Korea
0 (1) - China
0 (2) - Japan
0 (3) - Indonesia
0 (4) - Philippines
0 (5) - Taiwan
0 (6) - Mexico
0 (7) - Global

By addition if you check your DBSRV Folder CountryID.txt you can see what CoID dbsrv used.

Ohhhh this is helpful thank you.

I have no idea how to debug stuff.

Any idea why I get 'Please connect again.' when using 02, 03, 04?
I used wireshark to monitor the packets and it seemed correct, gamelogin.php responded with 0 but I get 'Please connect again'.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhhh this is helpful thank you.

I have no idea how to debug stuff.

Any idea why I get 'Please connect again.' when using 02, 03, 04?
I used wireshark to monitor the packets and it seemed correct, gamelogin.php responded with 0 but I get 'Please connect again'.
i have no idea too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am also interested in knowing how to deactivate this, I have known from a source that this is activated when the serverlist is set to 06 and in the others as 00, 03 this is not activated in the itemmall, I want to know how to deceive the servant that when I am in the game be 06, but when buying with tanys, I think I'm 03.

I have also found that if 1 article I put 2000 tanys onwards it does not come to buy by packages, but if I put it in less than 2000 it activates that of buying by packages, it only happens when putting files server in 06 (Mexico).

Help me please.

iElyrb - (HELP) About Serverlist.txt - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea why I get 'Please connect again.' when using 02, 03, 04?I used wireshark to monitor the packets and it seemed correct, gamelogin.php responded with 0 but I get 'Please connect again'.
The correct response of http context for JAPAN(2) INDONESIA(3) PHILIPPINES(4) TAIWAN(5) is "0", and for KOREA(0), CHINA(1), MEXICO(6) is "1|00000000".

Also the password saved in tad is different, you can not use same tad between 2/3/4/5 and 0/1/6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back