Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP about ubyte unkba2[27], uint value_lv, ubyte grade SUIT.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was attempting to add the Archridium Coat/Armor, but I'm not sure what these three values mean, and when I looked for the other suits, they all had different values. Could someone please explain how to get the correct value, or is it even important? Using the Mithril Coat values, I am able to apply the suit with success.

Reaction score
ubyte unkba2[27]
just leave it

uint value_lv
this is the max level requirements for the equipment

ubyte grade
this is for the cores grade example ultimate cores is grade 10 so you need to put ubyte_grade = 10 so your equipment cores requirements will be ultimate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ubyte unkba2[27]
just leave it

uint value_lv
this is the max level requirements for the equipment

ubyte grade
this is for the cores grade example ultimate cores is grade 10 so you need to put ubyte_grade = 10 so your equipment cores requirements will be ultimate

In Mithril [uint limit_level] is 115 and the [uint value_lv] 111, if the 115 is the level requirments why I am able to wear it if the max is 111?

Upvote 0
Back