Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help about website

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello!

Is there any topic or anyone that could explain me in details how to set up any working website that have (registration work) and how to connect it to database. I would be eternally grateful if anyone of you guys could help me. TNX

My SKYPE: nemanjaisladjana

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pff kinds... ? wtf are u talking about, u want to say me that i can't look for help? if u can't help or won't help don't write stupid reply then.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
REMOVED
i made it work on LOCAL when i tested it, SQL was connected + website work. But when i try to put it to public it seems SQL cant be connected... i tried WAN IPm LAN IP.... and nothing work so far to connect it... Is there anyone who could help me fix this problem?... TNX!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your missing some driver connecting from PHP to MSSQL... Just google it and you will find the solution.. I'm developing a new website using codeigniter framework.. Since the released templates are kinda oudated php coding...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am useing Apcahe 1.7.1 (Windows 7) + a web template from ragezone. Modificated all needed files / added dll. and made free domain on dot.tk for test but when i try to open my domain i get this error:
Why the hell it open my router to enter.

REMOVED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am useing Apcahe 1.7.1 (Windows 7) + a web template from ragezone. Modificated all needed files / added dll. and made free domain on dot.tk for test but when i try to open my domain i get this error:
Why the hell it open my router to enter.

REMOVED

golddragooon - Help about website - RaGEZONE Forums

That is not your router.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"Thomson Gateway" is my router name and when i enter my router info in there it logs in my router

thomson tg782

Back