Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help abt some GM commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i got almost all gm commands but have problem in some.

1.) command to teleport. i m using :- kh chat - @GO/map x y . either my command format is wrong or its a wrong command. plz can some1 clear me the command to teleport to any map.

2.)command to spawn items in inventory. as i have read the posts till now i got to know the command for spawning the items is :- @ITEM/xxxx . my prob is how to give this command i.e in which chat ? KH, whisper, party, alliance or anywhere else ?.

3.) and r there any commands fr reviving a dead person and to recall all players at once and smthing like that.

plz help me understand ur suggestions via an example. like fr spawning monster its - KH CHAT- @NPCSUMMON/407 10 ( 10 vellgrador forest boss will spawn). Plz help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Have u made ur Charcter GM??? if "YES" then ur Commands r OK :) If no Edite the "GMinfo.ini " file to make ur character GM and use teh Commands :)

If u get it working use this command --- "@GO/38 120 120" Have FUN!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he obviously got his gm id or else he couldnt have done all the other codes..

dude, your go command aint working coz either you are typing in non existant co-ordinates or your not typing the proper map number..or maybe ur typing map name...

@ITEM/ well..that thing will work in chat mode only..

you wanted to recall all players..?? well, there is no code existant for that..!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm.. im able to @WSHOUT @FOLLOW @RECALL @MYLEVEL etc
But i cant spawn mobs or spawn items @ITEM/*** @NPCSUMMON/*** **

It still says @@@CHEAT OK@@@ or somthign liek that but notting happends.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont know if the "@ITEM/" cmd works or not cuz it did not work for me.. :( btw "@NPCSUMMON/417 30" whr 417 = Bats[Monster Code] & 30 = Monster Quantity. It works Fairly well. U cant spawn all monsters with this Command SInce this Cmd is for organising Event so u can summon some Bosses and MOnsters only ... like.

401 - 412 , 415 - 417 . i think most of the codes in these range works .. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
One of these work for me, not even memora.. ><

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u cant SPAWN Memora..as far as i know. Only Phams, Snake Boss , GB , Khinen , Statue & hatrel Bosses + Olgocs & Bats. for Ranias u need Monster Card :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Btw I forgot to Mention ... Codes Work only in Carrod , Elkenver , Folkvanger , Vermaden[i think so, didnot tested it]. so in other maps it will show "@@@CHEAT OK @@@" but nothing will happen :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Works in Wolfreck too..!! This is because these maps were pre-determined to be used as event hosts by the makers of A3. They left empty slots for more creeps to fit in which they didnt in other maps..!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright, so thats why it didnt work. :p

And how about the items?
I got all the commands working now but i still cant spawn items.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its cant be spawned just like that...!!

the gift command can spawn only those that were previously used as gifts such as uj's (6144) lms (7171) sms (7170) and so on...rest cant be spawned..

and as far as other items are concerned..its better if you use sql..!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cant spawn anything, not UJs notting.
Its not that importend but still. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wat are you using? item or gift command? the above codes work with gift command..not item..!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello All,
I got @ITEM command working. It has to be used in friend chat .
FORMAT :- @ITEM?9695:1 where 9695 is code for soul of silbadu. Everytime u give the command, a soul of silbadu will be spawned in an empty slot in ur inventory. This way give any code and write ":1" behind it, the item will be sawned in an empty slot in your inventory.

And Insane yeah u r right, I was using wrong syntax in @GO/ command. Thnx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:D no problem..!!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i got almost all gm commands but have problem in some.

1.) command to teleport. i m using :- kh chat - @GO/map x y . either my command format is wrong or its a wrong command. plz can some1 clear me the command to teleport to any map.

2.)command to spawn items in inventory. as i have read the posts till now i got to know the command for spawning the items is :- @ITEM/xxxx . my prob is how to give this command i.e in which chat ? KH, whisper, party, alliance or anywhere else ?.

3.) and r there any commands fr reviving a dead person and to recall all players at once and smthing like that.

plz help me understand ur suggestions via an example. like fr spawning monster its - KH CHAT- @NPCSUMMON/407 10 ( 10 vellgrador forest boss will spawn). Plz help me

Firstly,

1. The format is @GO/(Map number) x y
Eg. Temoz
@GO/1 20 20
You must first, make sure your character is a GM account. Check by typing @ and pressing enter; you'll get the @@@ Cheat Ok! @@@ grey text.
If key in somewhere you can't go, you won't teleport. You'll see the @@@ Cheat Ok! @@@ grey text but nothing will happen.

2. To spawn items, firstly, GM account again. Then make friends with yourself. Press C and register yourself as a friend. Then click Chat with yourself. The chat window will appear. If you want to spawn an item, you must first have the item code. The first group of digit represents what the item is. For example, Upgrade Jewel is 6144 and Degrade Jewel is 6145. To spawn them, type in the chatroom window,
@ITEM?XXXX:
where xxxx represents the item code. So if I wanted 5 UJs, I will type;
@ITEM?6144:
@ITEM?6144:
@ITEM?6144:
@ITEM?6144:
@ITEM?6144:
And 5 UJs will appear in my inventory.
Furthermore, some items cannot be spawned repeatedly. For example, some of the uniques and Grace of Silbadu.

3. There isn't actually a command to revive a dead player; except Reverse Cure. But, there is a way to "revive" them by using GM commands. Firstly, you have to recall a player
@RECALL/XXXX
where xxxx represents the player name.
After you recall him he will no longer be lying on the floor. Simply ask him to press Esc and click no and he will be alive again.

You can recall a single player, but you can't recall a group of players.

4. For monster spawning, firstly, you must be in a map where spawning is allowed. If you try to spawn a monster in a map where it's not allowed, for example, the town maps, you will get an error grey text. Go to somewhere like wolfreck. Then, in the knighthood chat, key in
@NPCSUMMON/XXX YY
where XXX represents the monster code and YY represents the quantity.
Not all monsters can be spawned. And you can at most have 30 of the same type of monster in the map.

Spawnable monsters list:

400 = Forn Khallhiash
401 = Arr Khallhiash
402 = Phameino
403 = Arr Phameino
404 = Di Phameino
407 = Chemos
408 = Mencenjstri
409 = Kralj
411 = Statue Kartere
412 = Graybone
413 = Khainen
414 = Olgoc
415 = Dark Olgoc
416 = Grnita Olgoc
417 = Lledeeg

So if I wanted 4 Chemos I would type

@NPCSUMMON/407 4

Apart from these, there are special "monster" cards which can be used to spawn a set group of monsters. For example Ranias and some Duskamius.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back