Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Help] Adding Custom Items

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, sorry if this isn't in the right section if it isn't please move it, besides that I was wondering if anyone could explain to me is it possible to add custom item? Like make a animated item and place it inside the character wz file or which ever it belongs to like say as a example chaos seatter from dark sider into the server if it is possible can someone explain to me like the programs needed or to find out the axis for it ? Or however it is done

Solved -

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry but I know how to add it into the system but I'm wondering like to make a new item than adding it into the actions that are needed, like say I make a outfit from final fantasy and I add make it the outfit do I use like van story and sketch it out or something ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's all pixel art, so use HaRepacker like stated in that guide and duck around with it. Keep expanding branches, and eventually you'll see images which you can either edit or use to create from.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly when you say keep expanding branches ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The WZ file contains a bunch of IDs and when you click on the ID it should show a picture, and expand properties within the ID.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright I'll test it out though how do you create pixel art?

Back