• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Adding custom set

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear community,
For the last 3 days i was trying to add titan set to my season 3 mu server.
The set files{bmd + ozj} i took from a season 6 client.

Adding the set using the replacement method worked fine so there's no problem with the set files itself but this method is not what i am looking for..
I had no problem at all adding swords to my server but trying to add a set was unsuccesful it seems that it wouldn't read or use the bmd file when i am creating the item i do receieve a titan armor as i've set in the item file{server + client} but the object itself wouldn't show or load, just empty squares..

Help would be much appericiated!

Edit : In case i wasn't clear enough, which could make sense since i'm not speaking english daily{not my main/mother languge}.

I've attached images that i took ingame to illustrate my problem:
Screen(03_29-13_05)-0000 - [Help]  Adding custom set - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(03_29-13_05)-0001 - [Help]  Adding custom set - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back