Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help]adding items to my inventory

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how exactly do i do this?

everything works, just need items and gold and such, help please?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Type .commands while ingame to see a list of GM commands.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
didnt work, it also didnt answer my question

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you're using MaNGOS, type .additem ITEM_ID, and if you're using Kobold, type .mod item ITEM_ID. Also, if, when you type .commands, nothing shows, then you probably don't have GM rights. Go into the character table in your database and change either "gmstate" or "gm" (depends on what server emu you are using) to 3. Make sure you are logged off when you do this though. Oh, and to get the item ID, go to , find an item you want, then look in the address bar. The number on the end is the item ID.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're using MaNGOS, type .additem ITEM_ID, and if you're using Kobold, type .mod item ITEM_ID. Also, if, when you type .commands, nothing shows, then you probably don't have GM rights. Go into the character table in your database and change either "gmstate" or "gm" (depends on what server emu you are using) to 3. Make sure you are logged off when you do this though. Oh, and to get the item ID, go to , find an item you want, then look in the address bar. The number on the end is the item ID.

ok, thanks

Back