Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Adding Jewel of Harmony on Socketed Items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Wanted to ask what are the things that are need to adjust in order to add a jewel of harmony on the socketed items like flamberge and other s4 items? I am using Louis File Season 6.

Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
u just have to simply find the common/ default configs for item settings, example 'allowjohonsocket = 0' then u change it to 1
same on other configs, other items etc, joh on ancient, or allow FO items trade, etc etc, i think thats where this exact config is, but u need to make a little research! there are less than hundred configs in mu server files, shouldn't take that long.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u just have to simply find the common/ default configs for item settings, example 'allowjohonsocket = 0' then u change it to 1
same on other configs, other items etc, joh on ancient, or allow FO items trade, etc etc, i think thats where this exact config is, but u need to make a little research! there are less than hundred configs in mu server files, shouldn't take that long.

Hello Karli, it seems there are no configurations for allowing joh on socket in common settings of muemu/louis files

Upvote 0
Back