Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]After Reading Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm after some server files, i searched the forum... yes i found some guides and "how to" (even search) and i do understand the guides, it's not my first time with servers and SQL but, every link related to the download of the server files is rather broken or the files are missing. I am asking if anyone could post a fresh link or email me some location. If you take option b email me here p3k3.cba@hotmail.com

I just want the dang sv files to build a entertainment for me and my friends/family i just can't find those. I'm a little sad right now but... i think some ppl here will give a sh.t about this request, hope anyone can help without being "rude".

Thx a lot.

Edit: Wow 1st post since i joined

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Could you be more specific about dang sv files part please?

The server files for A3 are available on the forums. Just scroll through a couple of pages. You will find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back