Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Anarchy from Hera to VS22 19 of sir ketchup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally i compiled it with no errors, resdatas are the same with resource to source, but still got this error in my client, can anyone explain or how to find this error popping up and closing my neuz.exe. any clue will be a great help. thank you

2022/12/ 7 03:10:11 GetDlgItem : nID=1384 not Found.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already figure it out. But the issue now is that whenever i open the anarchy app, neuz closes. Already debug and this comes out.
Ryzelle01 - [HELP] Anarchy from Hera to VS22 19 of sir ketchup - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

https://i.postimg.cc/25RdyGYS/20221207-123951.jpg

Ryzelle01 - [HELP] Anarchy from Hera to VS22 19 of sir ketchup - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already figure it out. But the issue now is that whenever i open the anarchy app, neuz closes. Already debug and this comes out.

REMOVED

Have you resolved this issue? Was also experiencing this and tried almost 3 or more sources and keep looking in their codes and they're just the same. Added everything in server side and resource side to client but still having that error.

I even debugged both world server and neuz

worldserver is working fine as the values inside anarchybuffs.inc is being saved in the vector but I don't get it with Neuz, always nullptr in that line

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Have you resolved this issue? Was also experiencing this and tried almost 3 or more sources and keep looking in their codes and they're just the same. Added everything in server side and resource side to client but still having that error.

I even debugged both world server and neuz

worldserver is working fine as the values inside anarchybuffs.inc is being saved in the vector but I don't get it with Neuz, always nullptr in that line

Just use instead lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just use instead lol.

Actually I already have this Anarchy system from github up and running before trying this different Anarchy.

Difference is the one from the github is like used to be added via npc while this one is thru applet though I managed to make the github one works as an applet as well.

I'm just experimenting with all the system codes via different sources and just wonders how it works with others and doesn't work on some xD

If anyone wants the github version to be used as Applet, I just added the following codes:

in FuncApplet.cpp among the DECLAREAPPLET codes
Code:
#ifdef  __Anarchy
DECLAREAPPLET(AppMain_AnarchyDB, new AnarchyWnd);
#endif // __Anarchy

in FuncApplet.cpp among the AddAppletFunc codes
Code:
#ifdef __Anarchy
AddAppletFunc(AppMain_AnarchyDB, APP_ANARCHY, _T("AnarchyWnd"), _T("Icon_Messenger.dds"), ("Anarchy Buffs"), 0);
#endif // __Anarchy

in WndTaskBar.cpp among the AppendMenu codes
Code:
#ifdef __Anarchy
pWndButton = AppendMenu(m_pMenu6, 0, APP_ANARCHY, "Anarchy Buffs");
#endif //

Anyway, don't want to hijack this post, really just want to know they resolve the topic problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back