Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] AntiDDOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellow anyone can help me how to protect my Server From ddoser? like how can i hide my Ip and how to install AntiDDos to my VPS because here in vietnam have so many DDoser im so scared :(

my big boss VadimashRS??
KarLi allexander

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellow anyone can help me how to protect my Server From ddoser? like how can i hide my Ip and how to install AntiDDos to my VPS because here in vietnam have so many DDoser im so scared :(

my big boss VadimashRS??
KarLi allexander

Bro, use Cloudflare or if there is physical access to the server install any Cisco Firewall + anti doss, if you rented a server the package does not include anti doss?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you can't hide your real ip most especially from hackers since netstat -n will reveal your real IP. All you can do is get a high end hosting like OVH or hivelocity that will protect you from attacks.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, use Cloudflare or if there is physical access to the server install any Cisco Firewall + anti doss, if you rented a server the package does not include anti doss?
great i already hide my ip im using cloudflare :) , can you give me Cisco firwall + anti doss and also tutorial , im sorryy because im newbie .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can't hide your real ip most especially from hackers since netstat -n will reveal your real IP. All you can do is get a high end hosting like OVH or hivelocity that will protect you from attacks.

thank you for info :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
only thing u can do is choose a good HOST and thats it.. you can then through the host panel on the website monitor attacks and null them etc.. 'if those attacks will be even strong' cuz i assume your hosting currently is not good at all.

so yeah get a host from lghost or sovahost since they have ddos protection and you are good to go.. u dont need these programs and firewalls etc... people willl find your IP no matter what u do.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only thing u can do is choose a good HOST and thats it.. you can then through the host panel on the website monitor attacks and null them etc.. 'if those attacks will be even strong' cuz i assume your hosting currently is not good at all.

so yeah get a host from lghost or sovahost since they have ddos protection and you are good to go.. u dont need these programs and firewalls etc... people willl find your IP no matter what u do.

thank you sir KarLi im also Costumer on lghost , my Server is already hide Ip but i try to DDOS my self my Game Server is crash -_-

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thank you sir KarLi im also Costumer on lghost , my Server is already hide Ip but i try to DDOS my self my Game Server is crash -_-

Then thats gs fault, if u try other files it will probably wont work, or ask lghost... how do we know, most lghost users are satisfied even with large attacks i m sure.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sir @KarLi im also Costumer on lghost , my Server is already hide Ip but i try to DDOS my self my Game Server is crash -_-
What exactly do you mean by "When I try to DDOS myself the gameserver crashes"? Do you know the difference between a distributed and a normal denial of service attack? Or did you simply try and UDP/TCP flood your IP using an application of some sort?

The only real protection against a sophisticated 'ddos' attack is a hardware firewall. Most hosts have this as an extra add-on service, since most as far as I know provides a software firewall where they can null-route (send the 'attack' packages to the void) or-and have them 'programmed' to drop suspicious packages.

However it sounds like what you've tried is to flood either your ip or directly on the gameserver.exe listening port which crashes it, and that is most likely related to the actual GS.exe as mentioned by KarLi

And don't bother trying to "hide" your real IP, sure you could use cloudflare for your site and what not, but anybody that wants to find your ip can do so with ease.

It's better and recommended to simply consult with your host, ask them on their setup for anti denial of service, but also make sure to ask about their policy for continuous attacks, since some low end hosts simply null-route your own service IP to mitigate the attack to prevent instability on their other client services/servers.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Back