• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help AntiHack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys who can help install and configure a normal anti-hack. I'm new to this industry so I'm asking for your help. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
xxxnazarxxx90 free antihacks are not the wise option nowdays unless u run new server season of mu
but u can still try some

this has video tutorial inside of setup its mu guard

and if u can figure out to install TDA gameguard better
video:

another free antihack

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xxxnazarxxx90 free antihacks are not the wise option nowdays unless u run new server season of mu
but u can still try some

this has video tutorial inside of setup its mu guard

and if u can figure out to install TDA gameguard better
video:

another free antihack

I did everything as in the video I have separate web hosting and it doesn’t connect everything to the campaign, since it doesn’t work for me.

As I understand it, he has XAMPP on his hosting and he uploads these files there, but I have a separate web hosting.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I did everything as in the video I have separate web hosting and it doesn’t connect everything to the campaign, since it doesn’t work for me.

As I understand it, he has XAMPP on his hosting and he uploads these files there, but I have a separate web hosting.
i dont understand, your topic asks about antihack
now your google translater says you have web host issue? what do you exactly need

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont understand, your topic asks about antihack
now your google translater says you have web host issue? what do you exactly need
I need an anti-hack.

I watched the video that you sent me, and I did everything according to it, but it doesn’t work for me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I need an anti-hack.

I watched the video that you sent me, and I did everything according to it, but it doesn’t work for me.
We have no idea tho what issues are you encountering. "Doesn't work" isn't good enough for us to be able to help you.

Without injecting an anti-hack DLL into your Main.exe or having access to your client's source code, you can't have an anti-hack system.
Most of the anti-hacks are checking the memory from inside the Main.exe using a separated DLL attached to the Main.exe (e.g. MHP AntiHack).

Also, there are many tutorials to have an anti-hack. Some are okay, some aren't. With or without an anti-hack, if they really wanna use hacks, they will.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Also, there are many tutorials to have an anti-hack. Some are okay, some aren't. With or without an anti-hack, if they really wanna use hacks, they will.
1000000% right

there is no any protection that will make online game 100% secure and save, there is always someone who will crack or bypass.
but just will make them bit harder to cheat.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In general guys, this is what gives me away

How can this be fixed?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
You need to understand that we have no idea what server files are you using. Gives us more details about what season, version of server files, who developed them, etc.
Links to your server files and to your Anti Hack system would be cool.

I can think of at least 10 reasons why you can't connect the client to your anti hack system.
Usually the protocol of AH is working like this: Client -> AntiHack DLL in Main.exe -> Connecting first to your Anti Hack Server on a specific IP and port -> Connection is established -> Connect Server -> Get server list from CS -> Login. You maybe have the AH port closed for incoming/outgoing connections, or you have a bad config files with wrong port and IPs. There are many reasons why you get that error.

Now, your problem is between Client and AntiHack DLL in Main.exe or a bad configured Anti Hack client config. You need to make sure your Main.exe is having the LTP Guard DLL correctly injected and working in your Main.exe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Вы должны понимать, что мы понятия не имеем, какие файлы сервера вы используете. Дает нам более подробную информацию о том, какой сезон, версия файлов сервера, кто их разработал и т. д.
Было бы здорово дать ссылки на файлы вашего сервера и на вашу систему Anti Hack.

Я могу придумать как минимум 10 причин, по которым вы не можете подключить клиент к вашей антихакерской системе.
Обычно протокол AH работает следующим образом: Клиент -> AntiHack DLL в Main.exe -> Сначала подключается к вашему Anti Hack Server по определенному IP и порту -> Соединение установлено -> Подключиться к серверу -> Получить список серверов из CS. -> Войти. Возможно, у вас закрыт порт AH для входящих/исходящих соединений или у вас неправильные файлы конфигурации с неправильным портом и IP-адресами. Есть много причин, по которым вы получаете эту ошибку.

Теперь ваша проблема заключается в конфликте между клиентом и AntiHack DLL в Main.exe или в неправильно настроенной конфигурации клиента Anti Hack. Вам необходимо убедиться, что в ваш Main.exe правильно внедрена и работает LTP Guard DLL в вашем Main.exe.
There are no such files on the forums. And I use LTP Team Season 6 Ep 3 Part 18.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This should help you out. It's having a complete server setup guide for LTP server files including LTP Guard which is MHP actually.

Didn't help me resolve this issue. I checked everything I needed, the ports are open. But it still gives this error.

Upvote 0
Back