Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Help] Anyone have Kmst Character.wz file ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry for asking the forum so much but if anyone has and doesn't mind, have the latest possible Kmst file that's possible to extract from, may I please have it ? Please and thank you very much !

Edit: Also does anyone by chance have a opened GMS v117+ Skill. Wz by chance as well?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mostly I wouldnt help people releasing the link for this stuff.

Verison - 1.2.467 Striker Revamp

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it possible if you have just the character.wz file? It seems the download is 3.9gb =/

Reaction score
I don't know about the KMST one (I assume it wouldn't be much different), but the latest official KMS Character.wz is just a bit under 400MB. That would take a hell of a lot of time for most people to upload. It would probably be faster to just download the setup that Brandon provided.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh alright thanks, Does anyone by chance as well have a JMS Character Wz file download? Or the link to the entire thing but the Encryptions are already opened?

Back