Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Brawler can use Wands,Bows etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help how can i disable this ?
my brawler can use wands , bows , swords etc .
i want only my brawler can use gaunt ..
same as the other character as their own weapons ..
help please .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah that. SweetyRan is a mess I know.

But the only thing I know is to edit the class requirements of the weapons one-by-one lol.

I rememedied this by creating class based costumes to cover up the messy armor and weapon sets, hahaha.

Anyone got any idea about fixing this though?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
go to your item editor. and change the weapon's class requirements.

@all guys you don't need to change it 1 by 1. lol if you know how to edit the item.isf using .csv file. you can edit all the weapon's requirement if just a blink of an eye. so I suggest use your common sense :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your item editor. and change the weapon's class requirements.

@all guys you don't need to change it 1 by 1. lol if you know how to edit the item.isf using .csv file. you can edit all the weapon's requirement if just a blink of an eye. so I suggest use your common sense :)

Apparently Excel scripting is an area not everyone knows, and plus even with CSV, you're still left with 13,000+ items that aren't even grouped.

This word "common sense" is starting to get cliche and overused around these parts.

I dunno, I guess common sense isn't exactly common.

Upvote 0
Quit
Reaction score
a wanna be expert will always said "common sense" :thumbup:

a newbie asking, then you will advice him to go directly edit using CSV? common sense also :D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there's a guide of using .CSV are already shared in our Tutorial section.

@freedom if right, there's a guide out there. you just have to explore by yourself.

I'm also a noob, but I learned how to edit items through CSV by just exploring and refering to the guide given here.

Upvote 0
Back