Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] can i put in dbo.serverstatus my no-ip?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
tuantep - He doesn't know you see and you keep laugh at him ?

Anyway yes, put the no-ip in every place you need to put your IP.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

tuantep - He doesn't know you see and you keep laugh at him ?

Anyway yes, put the no-ip in every place you need to put your IP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have put in all files my no-ip and in dbo.serverstatus my ip, it works, but when my ip change every time i must change the ip in sql server.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh i forgot, you need to put the site name in the server files, in sql i think ip, but still try the no-ip name.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmm, i have put in all things my no ip, but in the dbo serverstatus no, also, peopple can enter, so but i have a problem, the peopple and i have ping 9*** can be the error of no ip?

and im from spain, here cost a static ip 14/18 euros, but i prefer to buy a dedi..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes you can put a no-ip in the system.xml.. In the Server files there needs to be a normal IP or a static.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most decent ISP's actually grant a static IP to a customer. I don't get the use of dynamic IP's, it costs more money for the ISP.

Upvote 0
Back