Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Can not drop Platinum Identify Gem !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have added the Platinum Identify Gem drop on my server. The problem is that some have their name in Green and others in White/Light Yellow. I don't understand why different types drop if the ID is the same for both.

The problem is even more serious because the ones that have their title in green can be deleted from the inventory and the ones that have the white title CANNOT and give the error that I attach in the image :/.

Could you please help me understand how this works?

Hi guys.

I have added the Platinum Identify Gem drop on my server. The problem is that some have their name in Green and others in White/Light Yellow. I don't understand why different types drop if the ID is the same for both.

The problem is even more serious because the ones that have their title in green can be deleted from the inventory and the ones that have the white title CANNOT and give the error that I attach in the image :/.

Solved editing game_special.ini

Hi guys.

Solved editing game_special.ini

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back