Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP cannot connect to the game <.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kk heres the prob:

1. i start flyff

2. i loggin

3. i try to select the channel to goto the char selection screen

4. i click on the channel and up comes: "cannot connect to the game. please check your network"

this is my pserv btw. theres 5-6 ppl playing on it along with me and they r all getting the same thing. cant seem to find a solution on any forum so plz help me D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its not my internet that much i know. like. now i can loggin and choose channel perfectly just that now. after ive choosen my char and i select "enter" or whatever it says "connectin please wait" for 4-6 sec. tehn it goes to cannot connect to the game. then it returns to the loggin screen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
your internet is slow.
and just try again later.
u saying that as your first post just makes u look rude and not just an butt you wasted 3 mins making an account just to post that? was we bored?
kk heres the prob:

1. i start flyff

2. i loggin

3. i try to select the channel to goto the char selection screen

4. i click on the channel and up comes: "cannot connect to the game. please check your network"

this is my pserv btw. theres 5-6 ppl playing on it along with me and they r all getting the same thing. cant seem to find a solution on any forum so plz help me D:
that sounds like an ip is out of place and or your ports arent forwarded are u using hamachi? id say it could be your datasubs and neuz arent sync but that would just refuse to start the client so thats not it....
1.did u set the passwords up on the ini's?
2.check your ports
3.is the isp set correctly on the ini's?
4. did the servers start completly?

sometimes the trans server takes a sec u might think it is but give it 5 secs between servers sometimes if u start them all atonce they dont boot right its a bug i guess that trans server is really sensitive
check those and get back with us

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

speaking of which aldieri? did u get a chance to check my post about that issue i been having im not asking for a quick fix just your ideas? if u get time take a look at it i started on a nother server base for a friend so flyffs on hold a couple days but ya if u get a chance heres a link

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not my internet that much i know. like. now i can loggin and choose channel perfectly just that now. after ive choosen my char and i select "enter" or whatever it says "connectin please wait" for 4-6 sec. tehn it goes to cannot connect to the game. then it returns to the loggin screen.

Make sure you got the right ip for the cache server in loginserver.ini

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also make sure you enter the right isp for your neuz ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your using hamachi, make sure you have it open, thats what happened to me just then :p:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Got the same prob lately after setting up a new wireless router to my pc.
usin offi v14 files, updated the ip in inis too

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If the ip in the neuz.ini was wrong, he wouldnt be able to connect at all, he says he can get to the character select screen. after you choose a character and press login or w/e it sends the request to the cache server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem even in my computer where the server is installed have the same problem

CCU:0
frame:485 tick:6
Respawn:0 Object:17152
warning - tick:6492
WdMadrigal WdKebaras WdCisland etc.etc.etc.
Profiler: ON

Dont know what this mean????

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem even in my computer where the server is installed have the same problem

CCU:0
frame:485 tick:6
Respawn:0 Object:17152
warning - tick:6492
WdMadrigal WdKebaras WdCisland etc.etc.etc.
Profiler: ON

Dont know what this mean????

1. Nice necro post.

2. Thats normal...

Back