Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help, can't cast skill even the equipment is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so far, I've been learning to edit and add system I want, so this time, I've been trying several things, like editing set effects, changing buff effect and so on.

But I encounter this, I'm not sure what equipment is needed, though I think I'm using the right equip. (It's just me I might be wrong)

This is the error, and I'm not sure where to look to fix the issue. Also, I'm not sure if this is an issue or there is an item that I missed so I can use the skill.

error-buff - Help, can't cast skill even the equipment is right - RaGEZONE Forums

PS. I'm using VS22 V19 of Sir Ketchup.
PS. I've also tried several equips, like Ancient, Lusaka, Bloody, Vampire, some equipment name I don't recognize (because it's new for me like Majestic Fist of Tides) none of them work.

Please enlighten me. Thank you very much.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I added only,

#define __APP_TELEPORTER //by Mentus
#define __FASTJOBCHANGE
#define __AUTO_SKILL_MAX //by Sir Ketchup

then some changes on exp, gold, droprate, set effects on Accessory(Rudolph Accessory), fashion (Wise Dragon (F)), gear (FM gear only to test and try)
then changing the buff pang level requirement for buff, also adding all assist buffs to buff pang

Edit: I also edit some buff effect on assist

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I think I added only,

#define __APP_TELEPORTER //by Mentus
#define __FASTJOBCHANGE
#define __AUTO_SKILL_MAX //by Sir Ketchup

then some changes on exp, gold, droprate, set effects on Accessory(Rudolph Accessory), fashion (Wise Dragon (F)), gear (FM gear only to test and try)
then changing the buff pang level requirement for buff, also adding all assist buffs to buff pang

Edit: I also edit some buff effect on assist

Well i didn't create __AUTO_SKILL_MAX lol.

My guess its that or the buff effects.

Try reverting and see what happens.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, :laugh:, I thought it's yours I just see it somewhere on this forum :laugh:
I'll try to compile the clean one and see from there

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But I encounter this, I'm not sure what equipment is needed, though I think I'm using the right equip. (It's just me I might be wrong)

This is the error, and I'm not sure where to look to fix the issue. Also, I'm not sure if this is an issue or there is an item that I missed so I can use the skill.

View attachment 173067

PS. I'm using VS22 V19 of Sir Ketchup.
PS. I've also tried several equips, like Ancient, Lusaka, Bloody, Vampire, some equipment name I don't recognize (because it's new for me like Majestic Fist of Tides) none of them work.

Its not knuckle. Its a level 130 shield. Use " /ci "Force Gem of Roentel" " in chat and You must be in a party to use skills.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Its not knuckle. Its a level 130 shield. Use " /ci "Force Gem of Roentel" " in chat and You must be in a party to use skills.

^ This is correct and I completely forgot about this.

In propSkill.txt search and replace all instances of IK3_ZEMBARUNA with IK3_SHIELD if you don't care if they have a shield or not then you can just make it = instead. This should fix the issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back