Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Help] cant get server public

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello.
ive got some problems with my server.
i use ac-web ultimate repack
i really cant get it online how hard i try.
i portforwarded all right ports and stuff but it still dont work.
im the only one that can go on it(local).
this is image of my ports:
killerninja - [Help] cant get server public - RaGEZONE Forums

if anybody has a suggestion pleas?
thanks=D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
did you forward 8093?

and just to let you know some ISPS have port 3724 blocked automatically.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so my friend can connect to my server when hes at my house on my internet through my ip but no people can connect from outside.
any suggestions for that???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A was posted above from the look of it the logon server is still behind te firewall .. you need to allow acces to that port as well.
Open up 8093

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if nulleffect's advice helped let us know and if not could you post examples of your connection info in your config fiiles for the server... for me it sounds odd that your local internet lets you connect but not your external... in my personal experence if you have it set to only work for your external ip and the ports arn't forwarded correctly you can't even connect locally unless you set the ip back to 127.0.0.1 (just your computer) or 192.168.blah.blah (just your local network)

Back