Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] *Changed* New Problem (Connection Issue)

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
All righty, changing the topic so I dont have to spam the Help section

I wanted to test my server on a small, hamachi based server.

With that said, I don't have to port foward, I just change the WorldServer and databaseserver.ini in the script folder to the IP, right?

Well, I can connect with ease, however, nobody else can. Which I don't understand why.

When I did it on my other computer (Windows XP), it works fine. Windows 7, not so much.

Problem 2:

Shaduwar d/cs anybody who enteres it ._.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Is this a client issue?

it's a direct 3d error, try to update direct X and your craphic card driver

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

Which I have.

Also, I used a different folder, and it worked fine. So it's the client problem...but I don't know what't the issue.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I only got that error when I didn't switch out propItem.txt

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score

it means check the propitems.txt on your res files :3

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

Rofl, so would this be a eFlyff problem? I know how to change it but like resolving so this doesn't happen again, who's to blame?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can fix it in proplang.txt

I think that's it, don't remember for 100%. Should work after you patch that

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you can fix it in proplang.txt

I think that's it, don't remember for 100%. Should work after you patch that

My bad, it was this one propLang not propItem.

Haven't really bothered much with private server or the game to remember everything like I used to e.e

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] *Changed* New Problem

Change the ip in the AddTail in accountserver.ini to your hamachi IP

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

I did.

Here's the ones I've changed:

The AccountServer.ini
The loginserver.ini

Any others?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All righty, changing the topic so I dont have to spam the Help section

I wanted to test my server on a small, hamachi based server.

With that said, I don't have to port foward, I just change the WorldServer and databaseserver.ini in the script folder to the IP, right?

Well, I can connect with ease, however, nobody else can. Which I don't understand why.

When I did it on my other computer (Windows XP), it works fine. Windows 7, not so much.

Problem 2:

Shaduwar d/cs anybody who enteres it ._.

I had the same problem with my server when i started it on hamachi. I could connect perfectly but my friends couldnt. It ended up being the client. I put my client into an installer with NSIS and had them download it. They can get on my server completely fine now. And your Shaduwar problem is again your client. Try using a fully patched eFlyff client then switch out the neuz for a noGG one

Oh by the way go through ALL the .ini files in your server and anywhere you see 127.0.0.1 change to your hamachi ip

Last edited:
I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

Changing my question

Here's the thing:

1) I can connect with no problems. No errors on the server. I can kill, spawn, create items, upgrade, everything works like it should

I set every ip to my hamachi, and im sure I don't have to open any ports...or do I?

Even if I have hamachi, do I have to open ANY ports at all in order to have public access to my server? Because it seems nobody can, even with the same client that I'm using.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't think you have to port forward anything on hamachi. Here's a simple but important question: did you go under tools and turn on "allow external connections" in the trans server (I forget the name, the database one) when you started it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you have to port forward anything on hamachi. Here's a simple but important question: did you go under tools and turn on "allow external connections" in the trans server (I forget the name, the database one) when you started it?

AccountServer.exe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well first read his post, then read my post quoting him, then re-read his post, then re-read my post quoting him. You will put the two together one day.

Back