• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Character Prob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um How Do i Fix The Prblem With characters Some People are Complaing on My server That they try log on there client closes i tryed changing that thing in SQl enterprise manager

i went >GambDb>tables>master i made the Deafult 3 but iam still getting the error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well IF their client closes when they log to char,means char is bugged.
U dont haev what to do.Tell them to make new items,and if he bugged by ur fault give them the items,if by fault thats the life xD
Its just an annoing bug that is hard to solve..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reason

WOW that was 2 years from last post but ill write here for future...

The thing is that medal of valor is bugged (dont ask why.. mabey you use 1.36 server files combined with other ver.. mabey client is higher ver than ur server files >.<) I had same problem on my server had to put new clean databases :(

Upvote 0
Back