• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Colorado cut the map ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try deleting parts of the map that you do not want, and use collision to block these parts.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try deleting parts of the map that you do not want, and use collision to block these parts.

I already did this but, if I cut it will be better to Load. And If I don't, it will take more than normal.... but, ok.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like this ?

Nope. What I mean is just create a map with Frosty Pines. Or a cicle with frosty pines city inside... like, I pick Colorado and make a circle around frosty pines and cut the rest just leaving frosty pine intact.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nope. What I mean is just create a map with Frosty Pines. Or a cicle with frosty pines city inside... like, I pick Colorado and make a circle around frosty pines and cut the rest just leaving frosty pine intact.
Look at the map better....the bottom half is gone. Seems like you want to do ? This map was originally from EsterzonZ or something like that. We made a lot of fixes / changes to it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at the map better....the bottom half is gone. Seems like you want to do ? This map was originally from EsterzonZ or something like that. We made a lot of fixes / changes to it.

I guess it is it. But, not only when I press M, its the whole map. When I open the map with the Studio it will be showing just the city.

Upvote 0