Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Compatible HTLauncher / Client

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi people,

Any idea what client does these files (shared by @johnbet18) compatible with? I successfully converted the xmls (tantraparam and clientres) using @heterojeneo's XML2TXL application to .txl format but when I open HTLauncher (v. 6.9.0.6) my client crashes.

Appreciate your response. Ciao!

Notes: tantraparam.txl is good and compatible with ZONE01.exe & ZONE06.exe.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
links to the tools are already dead... finding another link for that. it should be tantraparam.tpa .txl I'll try to look for a good tool for you. give me time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people,

Any idea what client does these files (shared by @johnbet18) compatible with? I successfully converted the xmls (tantraparam and clientres) using @heterojeneo's XML2TXL application to .txl format but when I open HTLauncher (v. 6.9.0.6) my client crashes.

Appreciate your response. Ciao!

Notes: tantraparam.txl is good and compatible with ZONE01.exe & ZONE06.exe.

why if i launch my htlauncher.exe it said "the game must start with tantra.exe"... can you help me?

Back