• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Couple things I need help with NEED HELP FAST

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok here are my problems... With my new server

I just recently got CheezCO so this is what I need

1. how do you put items in inventory through query browser?

2. How do I fix it so my screen doesn't freeze when I go into some portals? (all)

3. What's a good source to use?

4. OK THIS IS THE BIGGEST
Whever I make an account and fill out the stuff with CheezCO I do the same as the other 2 the owner had but I don't have an account so I don't fill charr blah blah I follow the guide on making an account then I try to log in then I will have one of these problems

1. Can't find the char and the client closes

2. Can't connect.

4. how do I add commands?

Thanks!!!,:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok here are my problems... With my new server

I just recently got CheezCO so this is what I need

1. how do you put items in inventory through query browser?

2. How do I fix it so my screen doesn't freeze when I go into some portals? (all)

3. What's a good source to use?

4. OK THIS IS THE BIGGEST
Whever I make an account and fill out the stuff with CheezCO I do the same as the other 2 the owner had but I don't have an account so I don't fill charr blah blah I follow the guide on making an account then I try to log in then I will have one of these problems

1. Can't find the char and the client closes

2. Can't connect.

4. how do I add commands?

Thanks!!!,:thumbup:

1 On localhost/phpmyadmin/coproj/items there u add ur item if u wanna get it selled go in ur Source folder under shop.ini

2. Dont Know Sry:$:

3. best would be to use the orginal lotf source or code ur own one

4. Dont know what u mean my english isnt that good:blush:

1. Then have u make something wrong in ur source

2. Check ur ip and look if it matches with the ip in ur config ini and in ur client folder in serer.dat

4 in ur client.cs is easy to find

Back