Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Create NPC with different content

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't have the same NPC selling different items.
what you can do is change one of the NPC's model to be the same as the potion girl and them have them sell other items.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just look for the desired model in the Data folder, duplicate it and rename it to the model for the other model
Then it will be 2 different NPCs with the same model

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
friend maybe you have an example to be able to do it thank you very much

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I don't have an example
It's some bmd object I think, just look it up on the internet
You can use pentium tools to see where npc is that

Upvote 0
Reaction score
A different NPC shop selling different items means your client and game server must know about its existence, and this requires coding.
In GS you have to find where the shops are loaded, add a new shop in the code. I think the shops are actually sent from the GS to the client. In the client you have to check how the shops are processed from GS and check if this need to be coded or not.
Shops are associated by the file name in the GS afaik, but it could be different.
This shouldn't be hard, but sorry, no one is gonna waste time to code that for you.

Suggestion: Follow the code and patterns for other NPC shops in both Game Server and client source code.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
friend Ise already on the Game server. and I get a little bull but the shop doesn't open for me, a msg comes out that the ncp does not have a stamp On the client side I can't find the NPCs

Upvote 0
Back