Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile Help Daily Event Blank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how im gonna fix daily events blank could someone help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Two possible reasons , 1 wrong ID for any item inside the config , 2 the xml is bug on you unity3D
just wanna ask i want to add new item in item mall
but i dont get it i dont know where i can get the first goods id the second goods id is for the item the i selling

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just wanna ask i want to add new item in item mall
but i dont get it i dont know where i can get the first goods id the second goods id is for the item the i selling
Goods.xml for the item code... use the other codes on Mall.xml and MallTab.xml to make as base codes..

Upvote 0
Solution
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goods.xml for the item code... use the other codes on Mall.xml and MallTab.xml to make as base codes..
ThankYou

i tried what youve said but every time I add my phone keep freezing

ThankYou

i tried what youve said but every time I add my phone keep freezing
like every time i click the item mall angd click the bound shoo where i put the item it keep freezing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back