Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help DL link for Korean client, i cant download on their site

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys do u have other links or korean client plus updates? im just amaze that their pets have skills too and they lvl ...... um what client is very updated next to korea client, im just curious :scratch:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Korean version of the game gets updates first and the updates then slowly filter out to the other regions. EU generally gets the updates next but not all the time. EU is getting pet udpates sometime soon and i would expect other regions to get the updates at about the same time.

Having the Korean client won't help you as the server-side info needed for pet skills and levelling is missing from what we have so you can't make pets work with just an updated client.

Guys do u have other links or korean client plus updates? im just amaze that their pets have skills too and they lvl ...... um what client is very updated next to korea client, im just curious :scratch:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Korean version of the game gets updates first and the updates then slowly filter out to the other regions. EU generally gets the updates next but not all the time. EU is getting pet udpates sometime soon and i would expect other regions to get the updates at about the same time.

Having the Korean client won't help you as the server-side info needed for pet skills and levelling is missing from what we have so you can't make pets work with just an updated client.

uM ok tnx for the info :busted_co Is EU cabal updte 1st compare to us cabal?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EU cabal has been around longer and i know it has had one or two things slightly earlier than the US but the updates mostly go out at around the same time. I have never actually played the US servers though so i never really kept up to date with when they got stuff, i just felt happy when we got things like chaos arena early :p

Upvote 0
Back