Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help, Editing maps for pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah i see. If its not too much to ask, any tips to point me in the right direction? =x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't remember changing anything in my STB files, to make it work. Instead, try to check your source codes, it should be there, I just forgot where exactly. But if I find it, i'll get back to this post. Goodluck with your zones!

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
GTmaster I think hes referring to the Irose system there is no source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a pretty tough concept, even though i dont know much about asm i tried anyways. But with no luck obviously. It really doent seem to be specific at all :sleep: Anyways thanks everyone for trying to help, i appreciated it :happy: If anyone else has any helpful hints please don't hesitate to share :wink_2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hint, use ollie to find it. Server checks if you are in a pvp map every time you start attacking someone. So... you just have to find the position where server reads that function and add there the new maps patching or developing your own function there to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the hint, i see what your saying. But is it possible to simply delete the function that checks if the map is PVP? Thats if i can find it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back