Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Editing SoD/Bellatra spawn point in client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have a problem from my last client that I thought was resolved but never really was. Nothing wrong with SoD or anything, however when a player finishes the last round of SoD instead of being teleported to Navisko they are spawned in Forgotten Land. You spawn on basically grey ground with no texture. Then you walk around endlessly doomed unless you relog.

I'm thinking it's similar to fall through the floor bug. Whereabouts in ollydbg would I have to go to fix this, and how exactly? Thanks in advance. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Editing SoD/Bellatra spawn point in client.

The answer could interest me also :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i guess you could try getting the co-ordinates of the grey sky and try searching for it in olly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well if you have the co-ords of the respawn in Navisko and then find these co-ords that the player is respawning at instead of the required one then you could changed them. I don't know what you would seach in Olly to find them though :s. I only know that it should just be simple x,y co-ordinates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm stumped with this. I know people out there HAD to have had this problem and fixed it. We could definitely use a tutorial on this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

open your server.exe with hex editor and search for the co-ords im guessing they should be in there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm wondering if the answer isn't simply a matter of re-copying the field data from your client to your server... that often leads to missing NPCs or falling through map holes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The answer could interest me also :p
agree'd

Also a tutorial to fix this would be nice ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

you can make a breakkpoint on ervery "push 9" in a normal game.exe,when you respawn at the end of SOD,the od will break.then you will find where the game.exe control this function.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

happy new year,everyone..

Back