Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [help] enchant rate - advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to edit enchant rate to lower chance on higher humbers. on example +4-7 62%, 7-10 52%, 10-13 44%, 13-15 37%, 15-16 30%, 16-17 25% ......
and completly different enchant rate for mage weapons. is that possible and how to do it?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
well there are many ways to do this, but i will tell you only 2, so here they are:
1) you can make a jython script that tracks players weapon stats and applies the enchantment to the weapon
2) you can modify the server core, that is a bit hard, but then it could be able to do with enchant scrolls (the enchanting thing)
if you know python better: make a python (jython) script, if you know java, modify the core, and if you don`t know both - don`t do this at all...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well there are many ways to do this, but i will tell you only 2, so here they are:
1) you can make a jython script that tracks players weapon stats and applies the enchantment to the weapon
2) you can modify the server core, that is a bit hard, but then it could be able to do with enchant scrolls (the enchanting thing)
if you know python better: make a python (jython) script, if you know java, modify the core, and if you don`t know both - don`t do this at all...

is there existing script or where should i put new one?

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
you are talking about jython script? if so there is no such script shared but you don`t need much knowledge to make one...

Upvote 0
Back