• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Help for aion-lightning-2-master(1.5-1.9)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello !
I'm newbie on this kind of version / mounts. I've played some LAN hours with servers 2.5++ version but there's something with this one that cannot make it to work.

it uses a "build all" .bat tool but it just doesnt work. Shows some errors, including mvn. Wich i supossed was maven so i installed 3.2 and 2.1 but then i got a new error with svn connection so.
I would like to know, get help about make this to work. Wich steps shall i follow as a fresh folder just stracted.

PD: How do i get to know wich version its the serverfiles if there's no inside that say something about it (out of the name that i putted)

edit: pic of the 1st error
1713546966025 - Help for aion-lightning-2-master(1.5-1.9) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Information
aion-lightning 1.5-1.9

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back