Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [HELP] GMSHOP 0 Adena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have some issues with a GMSHOP.
I set all the prices at 0 adenas and when I try to buy something with a non GM character I can't and the system warns me.
It says that I tried to do an ilegal action and the GM character receives a msg saying "Player tried buy object for 0 adena" or something like that.

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have some issues with a GMSHOP.
I set all the prices at 0 adenas and when I try to buy something with a non GM character I can't and the system warns me.
It says that I tried to do an ilegal action and the GM character receives a msg saying "Player tried buy object for 0 adena" or something like that.

Thanks!

That is to prevent hackers, you can change the prices of your GM Shop to 1 adena, so that won't go happen :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, alredy thought this, but it would be nice if it was at 0 adena, because I don't want players to have huge amount of adenas, i want them with very small amount of adena and i want them to be able to buy the basic equipment for free.
And another reason is that they start with 0 adenas.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an option that you can disable the protection against it and you can set the amount of adena you want new players too start with :p

Upvote 0
Back