Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Help me about "Game-Serv Gunz/National Gunz source 1.5 with alot of things"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help] Help me about "Game-Serv Gunz/National Gunz source 1.5 with alot of things"

I got this "Anti-Hack System.mrs MD5 is wrong!"
how to fix it?

or how to add MD5 Codes?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Help me about "Game-Serv Gunz/National Gunz source 1.5 with alot of things

What do you mean? Whats happening? What errors?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Help me about "Game-Serv Gunz/National Gunz source 1.5 with alot of things

Open GunnyCrypt in the files released from Sahars source, make sure theduel.exe is in the folder, Run Gunnycrypt, type in "theduel.exe"
then use these codes in this order, 3,139,174,4,182

Thats all.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

runnable to encrypt only works with that?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Yes. Or you can remove it and make it non encrypted so you havent gotta do this everytime but then your less protected.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If I encrypt with other number and it will not work?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

No it will not unless you change the .mrs encryption too.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

opens Gunnycrypt
Write the name of the runnable example : theduel.exe
Write the 5 codes
3, 139, 174, 372, 182
press enter and you will generate a Encrypted.exe ready rename it to Gunz.exe and ready :D

if you want this in your code decompiles all mrs.exe mrs with having the national code gunz ..
Then create a mrs.exe with your code and compiles all decompiled mrs

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok thanks

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

opens Gunnycrypt
Write the name of the runnable example : theduel.exe
Write the 5 codes
3, 139, 174, 372, 182
press enter and you will generate a Encrypted.exe ready rename it to Gunz.exe and ready :D

if you want this in your code decompiles all mrs.exe mrs with having the national code gunz ..
Then create a mrs.exe with your code and compiles all decompiled mrs

Thats wrong those codes will not work with Sahars client. There is no 382. The codes tat work are here, 3, 139, 174, 4, 182.

They will work. Rename the Encrypted.exe to theduel.exe Run GunzLauncher and done.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed thanks close this topic

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

someone give me unpack/pack system
cuz i want unlocked system.mrs nationalgunz

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Chris, he could also do = remove the encryption, and when he's done encrypt again:p still protected:p

Upvote 0
Back