Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

issue has been dealt with ty!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my bad! I didn't think it would make much of a difference since it's not a popular game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, I've been looking for a project for a few weeks and I've been trying to work on things. I do a little bit of programming in C++, I'm more familiar with MySQL but I've been working with postgresql, too. I'm already running a few random private servers for some family members and I was actually working on trying to get an Overwatch emulator going while I work on the blizzless d3 emulator (I want to port it over to C++ honestly, and I'm accidentally becoming relatively familiar with C#). I wrote some simple client/server that I have been slowly adding to, in an attempt to better understand packets with tcpdump + wireshark. I also do it all on Gentoo Linux.

With that said, I'm somewhat interested in this. Although, I'm also a student on my 4th year, so I'm a wee bit busy.

>I am aware that I need to find someone that knows how to work with SQL and C# (and/or C++) to be able to set up the PS, but I do not know what else I need to look for in the programmers I want to hire.

If you have all the files, given a little bit of looking it over, anyone with almost any private server and mild compiler experience should be able to compile it together and run it. The big concern is development, and such, if you want it. In either case, you will want someone familiar with whatever platform you're wanting to run it on, likely Linux, as well as some general idea about securing the OS you're wanting to use, as well as some sort of version control experience (something like git or svn.) -- Then there is the actual programming. You'll want them to be at least modestly familiar with whatever the code-base is in. (If there is a lot of `.cpp` and maybe `.h`, it is in C++. If there is `.cs`, it is C#. You can look up the file extension and find what it is, if it isn't very obvious.)

> gamebryo engine

I'm not familar with it, although I have seen mention of it in the wild, it shouldn't really complicate anything, provided that someone is dedicated/willing to take a little bit of time familiarizing themselves with it.

If you want to do something a little unconventional, I'd gladly sign a contact (specifically to not leak anything), look it over and see if I can get it running and we could work on stuff together. You'd have to be patient about my classwork and the fact that I do have a family, though.

Oh, and I've got a lot of experience with community management, too. I've been an admin for one of the largest communities (of a certain niche) for nearly a decade and I worked on the codebase for it. That is probably important to mention. I'm half applying, half helping.

Either way, good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check if the files contain debugging symbols if they are linux files.
That would help alot, or if function names aren't stripped from the executables.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I am still hiring
I have also edited the main post to include more links and information.

We found some people and made a team and are working on things already. Thank you all for the PMS!!

Last edited:
Back