Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How can I hide My IP Adress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOw can I hide my IP adress from Hacker (in the Iconfig) with out useing Hamachi????:Confuzzle

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some ip changers but my ip is static...
(Static IP's - Change instantly when another IP attempts to enter your computer) But i have an ip changer for when i host a server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You making a Rose server? :D... I wanna join heh and help out :p... i compile for WoW and mangos now and then but im pretty much useless at making a server myself. Also good at Keeping the audience upto date and good GM stability ^^ lol...

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i have it up and running but my hamachi is full >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm confused on the No IP do people have to connect to that like hamachi and also how do i get that to not show my IP??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Static = IP always the same.
Partially Static = IP changes every few months(Mine)
Dynamic = IP changes every time you reconnect.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The web address you choose, Ie(roseonline.no-ip.info) redirects to your ip through their servers.

Static = IP always the same.
Partially Static = IP changes every few months(Mine)
Dynamic = IP changes every time you reconnect.

For a Static IP, DNS Redirection is of some help.
For partially static and dynamic, its pretty much required.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so do people need to connect to my no-ip domain to play my server and if so where is the "fake" IP adress on the program and the 1 im supposed to put in the iconfig

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
baker can i help out on your server :D... Like i said i know alot of things but useless at Full time development but im there for help ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so do people need to connect to my no-ip domain to play my server and if so where is the "fake" IP adress on the program and the 1 im supposed to put in the iconfig

The IP config really - Turns out to other people like e.g. baker1.no-ip.com
instead of 192.168.9.4, But thats when you give the launcher and they get on... Post the link to your server site etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
baker can i help out on your server :D... Like i said i know alot of things but useless at Full time development but im there for help ^^
lol my server is already up and running and "ok" but our hamachi is full and i need something to replace it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your best DNS would be no-ip.com Anyothers DNS would ask for payment

But still let me help out ingame then ^^ XD. Depends if your new to coding or not, I could help out to make customs hehe...=.="

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your best DNS would be no-ip.com Anyothers DNS would ask for payment

But still let me help out ingame then ^^ XD. Depends if your new to coding or not, I could help out to make customs hehe...=.="
yea im pretty new to it...if u can help fix bugs/glitches in-game for us i'll see also if u can help me set up no-ip its very confuseing ...>.< i rlly need to get rid of Hamachi T_T

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah i can help ^^. Ive managed on alot of WoW servers and damn thats a buggy game =P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unless you know the zone then theres no point :p... Did you want an no-ip thing doing?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back