Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help~how to create RYL1???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone teach me and help me to build up the game??? i am interesting about the game for a long year... i hope i can make it and play with my few friend together into a same server:D please and thank you :D hope someone to help me...thank a lot~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone teach me and help me to build up the game??? i am interesting about the game for a long year... i hope i can make it and play with my few friend together into a same server:D please and thank you :D hope someone to help me...thank a lot~

yeah.....go search :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am searching alot...but many of link cant used...cause out of time...need someone to help re-upload the link again... :(

anyone can help? thank you~ :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am searching alot...but many of link cant used...cause out of time...need someone to help re-upload the link again... :(

anyone can help? thank you~ :D

I'll Upload soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you Terabit...love you so much...:D i will try my best to build it up :D thank a million...bro :D:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just need this only??? anything i need to download??? and have any suggestion how to start first?:X newbie..hahaha hey i want asking 1 question...is it possible using window 7 to build it up or need window xp??

and thank you too :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guide same like RYL2 just need to search it..allow to build using win7 and xp but 98,95,NT I never test it xD
Full Client:
MSSQL:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is it thats all? ^_^...can you share me the guide??? 32 bit or 64 bit also can build it up rite?? :D and thank you again bro :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hahaha okay... cause got genius here...so keep asking you enough :D anyway thank~

Back